How I can help you
I offer translation, revision, and interpreting services in the following language pairs:
- English into Danish
- Danish into English
I also have varying degrees of fluency in other languages, but do not translate or interprete from or into them. They include German, Farsi, and Spanish.
My specialty areas:
- Business: commerce, management, marketing
- EU matters: general & political
- Food & drink
- Health care: medical and pharma
- Humanities: education & training, psychology, sociology, music
- Information Technology
- Leisure: sport & tourism
- Technical: manuals & user guides
MAIN PROJECT TYPES
- Company websites
- Technical manuals
- Instructions for Use (IFUs) for medical devices
- Press releases
- Teaching material
- Ingredients lists.
I offer consecutive and ad-hoc services
Past experience in the UK includes:
- Court cases at Manchester Magistrates’ Court
- Social Services cases, Manchester
- Hospital visits, Manchester
- PA announcer at international football matches, Old Trafford
Service offered in Danish, my native language.
Past projects include:
- Various promotional videos
- Airline safety videos
I have experience as an external assessor of a PhD dissertation in Danish from a British University.
I am also trained as an ITI assessor for the MITI membership examination. First assessment carried out in 2012.
In July 2020, I assessed my first Certified Legal Translator examination from Danish into English for the ITIA (the Irish Translators’ and Interpreters’ Association).
References are available upon request.
CAT TOOLS TRAINING
I have more than 20 years’ experience as a CAT tools trainer as well as two years’ experience as a project manager at Comunica.dk Translations, a language services provider based near Malaga, Spain.
I am a specialist in memoQ & memoQ Server as well as SDL Trados Studio & SDL MultiTerm and have extensive experience with SDL WorldServer, Salesforce, and COMUNICA’s bespoke CRM system. If interested in training services, you can visit my Dania Training website here.
- A surcharge of 20% will be added on urgent projects involving evening or weekend work.
- The above rate is for revision of general subjects. The rate for specialised subjects is €30.00/hour.
- The above rate excludes travel, accommodation, and sustenance expenses.
For all other enquiries, contact me or get
an instant quote!